Wednesday, August 31, 2011

White and Wood home with super cool lounger





This indoor/outdoor kitchen idea would suit me so well. I could be part of the action of the party or get together and chat to people while still being in the kitchen (cooking or prepping) where I love to be as well :)

I also like other areas of this house - it just kinda my taste :) *sigh*



Isn't the cat so cute? Looks so similar to my cat :) this really could be my house...but its not.

You can see more photos of this beautiful home here. You should really visit this blog that I found these pics, it has such lovely ideas and pretty photos. And if you do please say that EAT LUV PRAY sent you :)

1 comment:

  1. oh, this looks so pure and beautiful! great taste!!

    ♥♥♥ xoxox
    http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

your royal thoughts...