Wednesday, October 20, 2010

so Love is a choice



I love my life - but there are days I feel irritated and want to know the meaning.
To life and everything - to know when my expiry date is and how much time I have left. You know so that if I'm going to live till I'm 90 then I will keep on going working hard at trying to build up the various parts of my life But if I only have 1 more day - I'm going jump on a plane and fly far away or have an awesome picnic with my family and just lie in the sun and dream and smell and feel the warmth of the sun.

so I have decided to have a bit of both cause no one ever knows when our expiration date is.
I've decided to stop putting off the fun stuff and start planning once a month indulge days - for me and my family.




Because at the end of the day - who is going to say - I wish I had worked harder?

3 comments:

  1. I think it's called 'stopping to smell the roses'. Life can often get in the way of really living?

    Hence the completely arb post I did yesterday about butterflies - i'm sure you'll understand 100%

    Love that I have another new blog to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you shayne :)
    you are very kind - and yes exactly like your blog post yesterday - living in the moment is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

your royal thoughts...